- Alajuela’s soil has high levels of potassium, phosphorus, and magnesium from Volcanic ash, which contribute to a complex fruity, sweet, and full-bodied flavor.
- Eco-pulping coffee is a water-efficient method that removes the cherry from the coffee seed. Our growers leave a small amount of the fruit-pulp on the bean and dry it in the sun to retain the gorgeous sweet fruit flavors.
- Our medium roast fully develops the natural sweetness of this coffee while maintaining enough brightness to balance the finished cup.
Single Origin 3 Month Coffee Gift Subscription
Give the gift of delicious coffee and save on each bag of coffee. We offer premium single origin coffee from some of the best coffee growing regions in the world.
- Change your coffee flavor at any time
- Subscriptions end after 3 months
- 25% of all profits are donated to organizations to support family coffee farmers
Costa Rica Alajuela Coffee Region
WHY CHOOSE DELIGHT?
Give Back With Every Cup
We give back 25% of our profits to organizations that help support local coffee growers and help alleviate child poverty. Every single cup counts and we thank you for supporting our mission to deliver delightfully delicious coffee, all the while supporting those that make it actually happen.
We love coffee. We work hard with with some of the best coffee producers in the world to ship high quality, fresh coffee on a regular basis. There are hundreds of people involved in every cup of coffee that you consume, from the farmers and people that harvest the beans, all the way to the roasters.
Don't Take it From Us
"Delight Coffee has been my go-to coffee for the last year and they've made their subscriptions super easy to switch flavors or delivery times so that I have just the right amount of fresh coffee every month."
Coffee is great.
"I didn't know what good at-home coffee tasted like until I tried Delight. Their coffee is great, simple as that!"
A great cup!
"We drink a lot of coffee in our house and it's always a great cup when my husband uses the Delight in the morning. I'm a big fan of the Tanzania single origin."