- Certification/Grading: SHG/EP/Org
- Roast: Medium-dark
- Tasting Profile: Caramel, spice, brown sugar.
- Grower: 1500 grower/members from Cafe Organics Marcala
- Variety: Bourbon, Catuai, Caturra, Lempira, & Typica
- Region: Marcala, La Paz, Honduras
- Altitude: 1300-1700 M
- Soil Type: Clay Minerals
- Process: Fully washed and sun dried.
25% of all profits from this coffee are donated to causes that help support low-income coffee growers and alleviate child poverty
A fresh bag of coffee will be delivered every 14 days.