- Certification/Grading: EP, Organic
- Roast: Medium
- Tasting Profile: Chocolate, cinnamon, green apple.
- Grower: Coffee growers from Chiapas and Oaxaca
- Variety: Typica, Criollo, Bourbon, Mundo Novo, Caturra
- Region: Chipias and Oaxaca, Mexico
- Altitude: 900-1000 M
- Soil Type: Clay Minerals
- Process: Fully washed and sun dried.
25% of all profits from this coffee are donated to causes that help support low-income coffee growers and alleviate child poverty
A fresh bag of coffee will be delivered every 14 days.