- Certification/Grading: SHG/EP
- Roast: Medium
- Tasting Profile: Cocoa, floral and citrus tones.
- Grower: Smallholder farmers from Molino Norte
- Variety: Yellow and Red Catuai, Catimor & Parainema
- Region: Molino Norte, Matagalpa, Nicaragua
- Altitude: 900-1590 M
- Soil Type: Clay Minerals
- Process: Fully washed, fermented for 12-14 hours and then dried on patios and raised beds
25% of all profits from this coffee are donated to causes that help support low-income coffee growers and alleviate child poverty
A fresh bag of coffee will be delivered every 14 days.