- Certification/Grading: FT, Organic
- Roast: Medium
- Tasting Profile: Salted caramel, silky sweet, citrus
- Grower: Cooperativa Agricola de Servicisios Norandino
- Variety: Caturra, Bourpon, Catuai, Pache, & Catimor
- Region: Piura, Amazonas, Peru
- Altitude: 1100-1700 M
- Soil Type: Clay Minerals
- Process: Gully washed and dried in the sun.
25% of all profits from this coffee are donated to causes that help support low-income coffee growers and alleviate child poverty
A fresh bag of coffee will be delivered every 14 days.