- Certification/Grading: AB
- Roast: Medium-light
- Tasting Profile: Pear, floral, jasmine, strawberry.
- Grower: Small cooperative farmers in the Mbeya area
- Variety: Bourbon & Kent
- Region: Mbeya Region of Tanzania
- Altitude: 1200-1900 M
- Soil Type: Clay Minerals
- Process: Fully washed and dried on raised beds
25% of all profits from this coffee are donated to causes that help support low-income coffee growers and alleviate child poverty
A fresh bag of coffee will be delivered every 14 days.